Monday, January 2, 2017

Dear Satan [Chinese Democracy]



Dear Satan,

My Name Is Elijah Hu, I Am From Taiwan Province of the Republic Of China.
I Love My Country Republic Of China But I Hate Present President Of the
Republic Of China Cai-Ying Wen, Might I Ask How Should I Do ?

Sincerely Yours,
Elijah Hu

Postscript: Besides, Would you please give me some advice.

Regards,
Elijah Hu | huelijah@outlook.com

Dear Elijah,

I‘m not that familiar with the way that the government of China works.
The most research that I’ve done is that I know that Guns & Roses put out an album called Chinese Democracy.
I decided to finally listen to it in preparation for replying to your message and all I learned is that it’s not their best album.
Their best album is undoubtedly their 1987 debut album Appetite For Destruction.
I prefer the original cover design for the album featuring the Robert Williams painting.


If Chinese democracy works the same way that American democracy works, then my advice is for you to organize support for your preferred candidate.
When it comes time to vote, focus your time and effort on organizing voters to vote for your preferred candidate.
Then hopefully your candidate will win the majority of the votes.
Then 538 people pick whoever they want to be president regardless of who won the general election.
At least that’s how it works in the United States.
There’s not a lot you can do about the president, but what you can do on a personal level is to run for office.
If you don’t like your government, change it from the inside.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Start off small by running for a seat on your city council.
Work your way up the hierarchy of government, becoming a state senator, then becoming the governor of your state, then becoming one of the representatives from your state in the federal government.
After all of that work and year after year of dedicated public service towards the goal of making China a better place you’ll hopefully have enough of a reputation to launch your presidential campaign.
It’s going to cost about a billion China Yuan Renminbi to run a successful presidential campaign, so hopefully you’ve been wisely investing your income from all of your years of government service and maintained true to the utopian ideals that inspired you to pursue public office.
And after all of that, then, maybe, you, YES, YOU, will be the president of China.
Good luck and Godspeed on your future endeavors future President Hu.
I hope this helped.

Love, Satan






No comments:

Post a Comment