Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Dear Satan, [California Girls]

Dear Satan,
How do you do m̢y sweet :{}
Woٗuld you mind to finding a young and nice gi̾rl̂? 9-)
My nåme iͣs Mable. I am frö́m Ukraine
Have you ever hea̱rd that the lov֗elieͣst girls in the world liٝve in my country? Don't even doubt!
m̐y account - http://ifsddrww.daterr.ru
Ȉt is me
I have much more sexy pics for you, my superma̩n. I'm ready fór chat͋!

Dear Mable,
I am always would mind to finding young nice girls.
I have never heard that the lov֗elieͣst girls in the world live in your country.
As a matter of fact, the loveliest girls in the world live in the United States.
Specifically in the state of California.
I thought I was pretty clear about that when I instructed Brian Wilson and Mike Love to write the song California Girls for The Beach Boys.
In case you were having trouble understanding what I was trying to communicate through my earthly vessel, here are the lyrics:

Well East coast girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear
And the Southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I'm down there
The Mid-West farmer's daughters really make you feel alright
And the Northern girls with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night
I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be California girls
The West coast has the sunshine
And the girls all get so tanned
I dig a french bikini on Hawaii island
Dolls by a palm tree in the sand
I been all around this great big world
And I seen all kinds of girls
Yeah, but I couldn't wait to get back in the states
Back to the cutest girls in the world
I wish they all could be California girls
I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be California girls
I wish they all could be Californian
(Girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)
I wish they all could be Californian
(Girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)
I wish they all could be Californian
(Girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)
I wish they all could be Californian
(Girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)

As you can clearly see, the cutest girls in the world are California girls.
At no point in that song do I mention Ukranian girls.
And since it wasn't already completely clear, and humans have a relatively short attention span, I had David Lee Roth re-record the song and make a video for my Music Television Channel on your terrestrial cable television system.
Exhibit B:


You could make an argument that "cutest" is not, strictly speaking the exact same as "lov֗elieͣst" but then I would smite you with the most horrible combination of flesh-eating venereal diseases ever known by man.
Thank you for your inquiry,
Satan

No comments:

Post a Comment