Thursday, June 9, 2016

Ask Satan.

I know.

I know I get blamed for a lot of the bad things that happen in this world.


But you have to remember that I'm only working with what I've been given.
I'm not omnipotent, omniscient and perfect like some other deities I could mention.

But since the omnipotent, omniscient, and oh so perfect higher powers haven't seemed to be able to answer all of your prayers and weird rhetorical questions I figured I'd give humans another option.

So here's your chance to ask me for advice.

Advice about your life, the universe, and everything.


If you ask a good question that's worth my time and effort to answer, I'll answer your question or give you the advice you seek through this blog and copy it on my Facebook page.

If you would prefer to remain anonymous, then mention that in your inquiry.

You can find me here, and on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/DearSatanAdvice/
On Tumblr at:
http://dearsatanadvice.tumblr.com/
Or you can e-mail me at:
DearSatanAdvice@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment