Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Dear Satan, [Sorry about that whole "chemical weapon" thing.]

Dear Satan,
I am a widow from Syrian Damascus my family and I was affected by the chemical weapon in Syrian which has led to the death of my husband and children. I need an honest and a trust worthy person like you to help me retrieve my family treasure amounting to USD7.2 Million I will be glad if you can assist me.

Dear widow from Syrian Damascus,
Sorry about that whole "chemical weapon" thing.
Your husband and children are here in hell and they're doing fine.
As for my being an honest and trustworthy person, apparently my reputation doesn't precede me.
As far as helping you to retrieve your family treasure, that's not really the kind of thing I do.
But if you were interested in being reunited with your family, that's something I can probably arrange.

Thank you for your inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment