Monday, October 31, 2016

Dear Satan [I Have Been Fall In Love]


DEAR SATAN,

I would love to take your advice, Could I Ask How Can I Make My Social Worker Wang Ailan Become My Girlfriend? BECAUSE I Have Been Fall In Love With Her Four Years.

Dear Satan, I Fall in Love With My Social Worker Wang Ailan (Ailan Wang) Since 2013 so I Would Love To Ask A Question, COULD I ASK How Can I Make Her Become My Girlfriend ?

SINCERELY YOURS,
Elijah Hu


Dear Elijah,
     I received a message in my Facebook Inbox, a comment on my Facebook page, and an e-mail notifying me that you sent a message to the blog.
     If nothing else, I admire your perseverance.
     I can’t tell if you’re trying to toss me a slow pitch down the center to see if I take a swing at it, or if this is a sincere request, but since you’re so perseverant, and, also, the only message in my inbox, I’ll take a swing.
     People think that there’s a secret way to summon me or to enlist my assistance with whatever they might need help with.
     Although I don’t get as many requests as God, I’m still a pretty busy lesser entity.
     No one yells out “Hail Satan!” when they’re startled but a lot of them yell “Jesus Christ!” which really just annoys Him and is, to be honest, a bit disrespectful considering that not taking their lord’s name in vain is in the instruction manual, for Christ’s sake.
     People think they have to sacrifice an animal and draw a pentagram in the animal’s blood in a deconsecrated church at the stroke of midnight and I’ll appear and do their bidding.
     Not everyone thinks that, but no matter how much public outreach I do, there are still people with lower than average IQs, mostly Marilyn Manson fans that think the star of David is a Satanic symbol that hurt animals, and I just want everyone to know that those people are not my people.
     I’m especially disappointed in people that kill cats.
     I like cats.
     Why do you think I make so many of them?
     So now it’s out there.
     Satan is a cat person.
     That’s why all dogs go to heaven.
     But all cats come home to hell.

     As for trying to make your social worker your girlfriend, that’s not really the kind of thing I do.
     I’m not really the poster boy for healthy relationships.
     I’m more the patron saint of extra-marital relationships and divorce.
     Or so I’ve been told.

     But a couple of my brand ambassadors have had a bit to say on the subject.
 
    If you were to ask Anton LaVey, which, conveniently, I am able to do, he told me that you should pick up a few of his books and read them and pretty much any answer to any question you might have will probably be found somewhere in there.
     To save you a bit of time and effort, personal magnetism is a matter of pride, confidence, and power.
     For a brief summary of the LaVeyan Satanic philosophy you can click through here:
     http://altreligion.about.com/od/satanismlaveyan/a/Rules-And-Sins-In-Satanism.htm
     The cardinal sins of Christianity are viewed quite differently.
     The example I use most often is that Pride will counter-balance Gluttony and Sloth.
     If you eat too much (Gluttony) and lay around on the couch too much (Sloth) and get fat, then your sense of Pride in the way you look and the way that people act towards you will inspire you to eat better and work out until you look the way you want to look.
     If you want this girl to like you, you have to like yourself and be confident in who you are and that confidence will attract not only the woman that you want to attract, but you’ll find that your confidence attracts other women and you’ll wonder why you ever thought that the girl you want now was worth wanting in the first place.
    According to LaVeyan Satanism, if she doesn’t give you the “come hither” vibe, you should leave her be and try to find someone else that might be interested in picking up what you’re laying down.
     The way it’s phrased in The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth is “Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.”
     Which pretty much means if she doesn’t give you the “come hither” vibe, you should leave her be and try to find someone else that might be interested in picking up what you’re laying down.
     “How will I know if she’s giving me the mating signal?”
     You’ll know.
     And if you’re not sure, ask.
     It might kill the whole vibe and dispel the magical mystery of the whole thing, but better to know than to go forward in error.

     If you ask Aleister Crowley, "Love is the law, love under will."
     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/93_(Thelema)
     What that means is subject to infinite debate and you’ll have to spend endless hours reading dense texts and mastering all of the disciplines of magic and the mystery schools and the invisible college and challenging all of your beliefs and reinventing yourself and reinventing that until your identity is completely erased and recreated into a force so powerful that it has its own gravity and that gravity radiates out as a personal magnetism and that personal magnetism allows you to manipulate other people into providing you with everything you could possibly desire and more.
     Again, if you want this girl to like you, you have to like yourself and be confident in who you are and that confidence will attract not only the woman that you want to attract, but you’ll find that your confidence attracts other women and you’ll wonder why you ever thought that the girl you want now was worth wanting in the first place.

     In summary, I can make your social worker fall in love with you, but I won’t.
     If you want it, you have to earn it.
     If you work towards earning it, then that work will gradually make you into the kind of person that not only the girl you say that you’re in love with will want but you’ll be able to date pretty much whoever you want to date, which should really be your greater goal.

Love, Satan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment